1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are sent to the user's computer, mobile phone or other access device when visiting a web page and which allow information to be obtained relating to browsing or a code that allows the user to be unequivocally identified.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES AND PURPOSES OF USE
The website http://www.hotelcortijobravo.com uses session cookies and/or persistent cookies which, in turn, may be first-party and/or third-party cookies.
Session cookies are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
Persistent cookies are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Own cookies: Those created or managed by the party responsible for the website Inspira Hoteles, S.L. The website http://www.hotelcortijobravo.com uses its own cookies for the following purposes:
- Technical: they allow the user to browse and use the different options or services that exist on the website, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, using security elements during browsing and storing contents.
- Personalisation: they allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as, for example, remembering video playback preferences.
Third-party cookies: Those administered by service providers outside Inspira Hoteles, S.L.
3. DEACTIVATION OR ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
For the configuration of Cookies the user can access to:
In the case of Google Analytics Cookies, the opt-out can be done via the following link.
The user should be aware that some features of the contents of the http://www.hotelcortijobravo.com website are only available if cookies are enabled in your browser. If you choose not to accept or block certain Cookies (depending on their purpose), this may affect, in whole or in part, the normal operation of the Website or prevent access to some of its services.
4. UPDATES AND CHANGES TO THE COOKIES POLICY
Inspira Hoteles, S.L. may modify this Cookies Policy according to new legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.